Consult With Us
Available for free with no obligation.
Our Network provides free one-on-one support to talk through your ideas with you.
We offer guidance for student-led food programs in every stage:
2. Program Design & Feasibility
- What role do students have in my community's food system? What is possible?
- What are the strengths of my community's food network, and are there gaps?
- Are there student-led models for food access that could be adapted to my community?
- What do we mean by terms like food system, food security, food access and food justice?
- What are methods for improving food access?
- What are students doing to change their food system?
- What are business, public and nonprofit groups doing in my area in food systems?
4. Program Development
I am a leader of a student-led food access program. What else is out there, and how can we learn from each other?
- I have an idea for a project. How do I write a grant proposal? A business plan?
- What community partners should be involved, and how do I involve them?
How do I set up a business? A nonprofit?
Ready to get started?